BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

One Night with a Cowboy: A Western Romance Sampler: Once a RancherUntamedOne Night CharmerRustler's MoonHome on the RanchHard Rain (The Carsons of Mustang Creek) - Linda Lael Miller, Diana Palmer, Maisey Yates, Jodi Thomas, Trish Milburn, B.J. Daniels

Slater Carter was exhausted as he was after every film wrapped- 160 Acres.   Slater had already received great reviews and received prizes from previous projects. Slater had went home to rest and regroup. A red headed woman had come to his home with a boy who had stolen a magnetic panel from the company’s productive truck. The woman had been the boy’s stepmother. The boy appeared to be about fourteen. The woman’s name was Grace and was now divorced and she was an ex cop. But now she ran the The Bliss River Resort and Spa. Ryder’s- the boy-  father was in the military and overseas.   Then after awhile Slater Productions had reserved fifteen of the best rooms at the resort that Grace ran and it would cost tens of thousands of dollars to Slater Productions when all was said and done. Grace had been hurt before and didn’t want involved with men she considered beautiful and Slater fit that description.

This was the first sample of the  sampler and there are four more stories I enjoyed and am interested in reading the whole stories of the samplers. I felt all the samplers were well written and had a good plot. I of course had favorites but will wait to read the whole stories before giving any kind of review. I recommend you you read this stories you may find a new author to follow out of these samples and summaries.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.