BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Nice Day For A White Wedding (The House on Camden Square, Book 2) - A. L. Michael

Chelsea was a former bad girl from the estate [ which was like a slum] she got her self into Harvard and she know is a business executive. But Chelsea keeps her past hidden. Chelsea’s mother Carly was not a nice person at all and she did not care about her kids. Chelsea’s father is an ex- con and in and out of jail right now he is out. Chelsea changed her last name so she wouldn’t be linked with her father. Chelsea keeps her past from everyone including her boyfriend who she has been with for a long time- Kit. Kit takes Chelsea to Venice and proposes to her and she accepts. Now it is time to meet Lit’s parents. Kit’s mother- Jemima is a snob and alot like Carly only she is very wealthy. Kit changes when around his parents and is not the same as when he is alone with Chelsea.

This was a great story and I really liked it. This was very real to me as in alot of ways it could have been me. I was poor growing up but now have my Masters degree and work in a hospital.  I loved how Chelsea toke the challenge to change her life and became very sucessful. There was humor in this story I liked and choked a couple of times. I wonder if Chelsea and Kit will make it as his is different around his family and I don’t know if Chelsea will like him always making the decisions without talking to her. I loved the twists and turns in this story and I highly recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.