BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

In For the Kill (The McCloud Brothers Series) - Shannon McKenna

Sam was obsessed with Sveti and Sam had been a cop but he wasn’t any longer. Sam felt he had been a scape goat. Sam finally is given a chance to spend a little time with Sveti and he points out to her that she can’t help anyone if she was dead. Sam had heard from her friends that Sveti was getting death threats. Sveti told Sam that it was a hand delivered letter saying “ they” were going to kill her. Sveti then asked Sam why he wasn’t like most men and afraid of her. Then Sveti relaxed in Sam’s arms. Sam doesn’t know this but Sveti is a little obsessed with him. Sveti decided he had to be Sveti’s bodyguard to make sure she was okay or die trying. Eventually Sveti does sleep with Sam.

This was a great story. I was a little confused as I hadn’t read the other books in this series so that was my fault. But things pretty much come together so I knew what was going on and why. There were some hot sex scenes, some really evil bad guys and some very good action in this story. The plot was great and the characters were great.I really liked the twists and turns of this story and I recommend. But I recommend to read the other books to this story forst I am going to go back and read them.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.