BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Cute Story and Characters

All Shook Up - Chelsey Krause
Natalie had been adopted, she had been given up as a baby. She had been a bad girl for awhile : partying, drugs, and random sex. But she had changed . Natalie works in a thrift shop and one day came across a picture that looked just like her. Natalie found out who brought in the donation , his name was Casey and he was a fireman who played guitar and loved to flirt. Casey and Natalie became best friends and he decided to help her search for her birth mother. Natalie had loving adopted parents but she needed to find her roots and they understood. Casey and Natalie connected through music and movies. They really clicked together but Natalie wanted to stay best friends and Casey didn’t want to get involved in a relationship.
This was a really really cute story and I really loved it. For me it was a fast read but didn’t leave things out. I loved how Casey and Natalie were with each other and just got each other. It had a great plot and was well written. I liked the scraps and adventures Casey and Natalie went through also. I laughed while reading this story. Loved the characters and the ins and outs of this story. I recommend.
I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.