BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Geomancist - Charmaine Pauls

Sean is an introvert and doesn’t let anything out but when Asia’s is in trouble all bets are off. Sean has a secret he is a geomancist and he can cause earthquakes, make volcanoes explode and he can even move mountains. Sean wants to  own a bar. Asia moved to Columbia to get her brother into an exclusive art school.  Asia wants to own the same bar Sean wants but she wants to make it a spa. Sean wants to own the bar as it was his twin sister’s dream and he has some guilt about his sisters death and she had passed away Asia wants the spa to have a better life and be able to

help her family. A drug lord Juan offers both Asia and Sean a job for a week on his private island .It was to celebrate Juan’s birthday. Juan wants Asia but she wants nothing to do with him. Sean powers aren’t working so he has to protect Asia without them.

I liked this story alot of action and suspense. I felt bad that Asia caught Juan’s attention. I liked the characters alot other than Juan of course. I did not realize there were other books and this was a series so will try to get them and read them to tie everything together. I loved the twists and turns of this story and I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.