BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

A Light in the Dark (The Fallout Series) by Becky Doughty (2016-04-25) - Becky Doughty

Tish is a college student and the lead singer and guitarist in a band called Marauders. The co founder of the band is Tish’s good friend Tom and he has decided to take a job out of state and they need to find his replacement. Sebestian shows up at the audition for Tom’s replacement and is an excellent musician But he has been unpleasant to Tish when they had a class together, But Tish soon realized how well she had been protected and loved all her life and had been protected from the ugliness and reality of life especially bad aspects for some. There is an attraction between Tish and Sebestian but it scares Sebestian. Maybe Sebestian has a reason for his disposition maybe he is being hurt in an abusive way.

This is an awesome story. I times I chuckled and at times  I cried, very few stories actually put tears on my face what awesome writing and made you feel a part of the story. It did drag a little at times but there was so many more important things in this story it simply didn’t matter you got through it to get to the next part. I just can’t say enough about this story, I highly recommend.

I received an Arc of this story for an honest review.