BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Suddenly Spellbound (The Ivie McKie Chronicles Book 2) - Erica Lucke Dean

Ivie is a kindergarten teacher and suddenly also a sorceress, Ivie’s dad is back in her life and has schemes of his own. Pulling her back into the world of magic. Jack is Ivie’s fiance and the are planning their wedding , he is not happy with her dad appearing again. Ivie’s dad’s apprentice is Liam and her dad wants to break Ivie and Jack up so Ivie can marry Liam. Ivie’s dad is Augus and he wants to settle a debt so he casts a spell to get Liam and Ivie together. Ivie continues to make magical mistakes and brings chaos to her life.

I didn’t read the first book but still enjoyed this story and will go back.Ivie is quiet the character and I really liked her. This was a light read and easy to follow. It was also well written. I laughed at different times while reading this story. Augus interfering in Ivie’s life didn’t make me very happy , he should just want her to happy.But I also understand his selfish reasoning. I loved the twists and turns of this story especially the ones including Ivie. I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.