BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

The Moonshadow's Daughter - Kaylie Newell

Most people of Wolfe Creek think Aimee is dead when actually she is alive living in the woods. Three people know the truth. Aimee is a werewolf, she had been bitten two years ago and had toke to the woods after her transition. Then Aimee gets very sick and her friend goes to Dr. Jake to help Aimee. Dr. Jake is a widow of one year, He was now a single father with a young son- Daniel. Daniel had gotten lost in the woods and talks of a wolf man who helped him and brought him back to camp. Jake's wife had died after an animal attack. Jake offers Aimee a spare room and she accepts. Aimee wants to Jake her secret but she is afraid what Jake will think or do. Then something is killing cattle and a camper had been bit by a big animal as fast as lightning. The other werewolves in town believe they know who is doing this but they can’t find him.

I did love this story it was really good. It was: fast paced, good plot, good writing, suspense, werewolves, secrets, something lurking, indecision and so much more. The one thing I didn’t really care for was when Jake compared Aimee to his dead wife. But got past that to enjoy the rest of the story. I love the twists and turns of this story as well as the twists and turns Aimee and Jake go through. I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.