BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Myth and Magic - Mae Clair

Veronica managed Stone Willow Lodge and lived onsite.  Veronica worked for Breakwood Industries. The lodge was a corporate retreat and also an established landmark. Kelly Rice had been a thorn in veronica’s side since HS and now Kelly wrote about any misfortune at the lodge as headline news. Merlin was Veronica’s on and off again boyfriend, their relationship never lasted more than a few weeks at a time. Veronica’s heart belonged to Caith - Merlin’s brother who was dead. Caith had left twelve years ago after a big argument with his father never to return. But Caith wasn’t really dead and had an eight year old son Derrick. Caith had changed his family name and then became a P I and his brother fires Caith to investigate the strange occurrences happening in and around the lodge. Veronica is not happy to see Naith again after the way he had shattered her heart.

I loved this story . It had a great plot and great writing. It was an easy and very pleasant read. This story had: mystery, suspense, drama, betrayal, a young man’s death, family interactions, grudges, forgiveness, love, passion, intrigue, adventure and a lot more. I love the twists and turns in the story but also that Veronica and Caith went through. I highly recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.