BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

The Pirate Lord (Random Romance) - Vanda Vadas

Eloise’s brother is Julian and he had thrown a party to celebrate her birthday. But the night before Eloise turned ten her parents had died in a barn fire.Eloise just could not forget and therefore did not enjoy her birthdays. Julian fears he had taught Eloise to well how to ride and target practice. Few could beat her. Eloise refused to marry unless she loved the man. Then Eloise goes out to the terrace to get away from her party and sees a masked man in black. But he prevents her from yelling out then as she goes to follow him she falls and the injury causes her to temporarily go blind. Zach was the masked man and incorrectly blamed for the fire that toke Eloise’s parents lives. Then Zach mistakenly kidnaps Eloise.

I liked this story s lot. It was fast paced . this story had everything you could want: deceit, tragedy, danger, secrets, betrayal, passion. Romance, revenge, and so much more. Sometimes both Eloise and Zach acted immature but I got past that. I did enjoy the plot and the way the story was written. I loved the twists and turns of the story as well as the twists and turns Eloise and Zach went through. I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.