BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Captive: A Graced Novella - Amanda Pillar

Human scientists had created vampires and werewolves and a race called the Graced. It has been war between the humans and the vampires and werewolves as the humans were the food for the werewolves and vampires. The Graced are actually humans and the color of eye tells the psychic ability they have such as healing or telekinesis. The Graced are actually in hiding as they are used for their powers and for breeding. Quinn is a full Graced with a lot of power and had hidden his two sisters that were half human in one of the camps where the Graced had been hiding. Then vampires toke over the camp Quinn goes to Wolf who is the alpha of the werewolves who had run the camp . Wolf and Quinn form an alliance as Wolf agrees to rescue Quinn’s sisters- . Wolf has an instant attraction to Laney who is one of the two Wolf was to rescue.

I liked this novella and as usual for me I wish this story had been longer and had more backstory and more about the characters. But this story did hold it’s own and I enjoyed it. I really didn’t find this story lacking just wanted more. I liked the ins and outs of this story. I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.