BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Antonia Barclay and Her Scottish Claymore: A Rebellious Romantic Comedy - Jane Carter Barrett

Antonia rides and shoots like a man but would never be mistaken as one as she is beautiful. Antonia has three brothers but refuses to settle down with anyone local. Then she meets highlander Breck Claymore. But just as things warm up Antonio discovers a secret and rides off to find her real mother Mary Queen OF Scots. But then Antonia is kidnapped by a villain. Although cheerful and sophisticated Sir Basil Throckmorton and his evil son Rex. Antonia tried many times to escape but was caught and brought back. Sir Basil and Rex plan on using Antonia to become royalty.

I like this story a lot. I laughed at some parts and cried at others. This was a fun read and I enjoyed it. I loved how courageous Antonia was and not afraid to be herself. I like the romance of Antonia and Breck. But I did get a little nervous Breck would not get to Antonia in time and she would end up married to Sir Basil. The story was a little different style to it and it toke me a minute to adjust but I did and I grew to like the story more and more. I loved the twists and turns for the story itself as well as the characters. I recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.