BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Great Story and Characters

Her Shirtless Gentleman - M.Q. Barber

Eleanore/Nora is a thirty one year old divorcee who has only been with her husband. Nora goes out with some of the girls from the work one night and meets Rob. Rob has recently left the Air Force and is looking for Mrs Right. Nora was afraid to trust again after her butt of a husband cheated then left her. Her ex made her feel the marriage failing was all her fault. Rob was very patient with Nora as he didn’t want to scare her away. He had to encourage Nora to come out of her shell and trust again and learn how to enjoy a real man.

A great story not only shows how much of a butt a man can be but also how good a real man can be. A good man shows a woman support and loves her and she knows it But a man like her ex played with her mind until she believed maybe it was her fault for him cheating and leaving. Anyway I loved the story as well as the plot. It was also well written and very sweet. I loved the characters especially Rob and Nora and all the ups and downs they go through but also how very sweet Rob actually was. I highly recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.