BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Persephone - Kaitlin Bevis

Persephone was raised on earth . She was now a junior in high school and works in Kerman’s flower shop. Then she finds out she is a goddess - her father was the now dead Zeus. Then the Winter God wanted to capture and kill Persephone and driving home one day the wind and ice tried to kill Persephone. Her mother Demeter takes Persephone to the underworld and Hades marries her to protect her . He doesn’t pursue becoming her lover.Persephone has pluck and decides to find out more about her home and being a goddess as well as her husband. Hades is just and kind and not all darkness and hatred. .The underworld has layers and not all of it being a bad bad place. Hades does care for Persephone  and as months go by there is a mutual attraction as well as caring in both Persephone and Hades.

I like this story. It really was good. Hades not being such a bad guy and the underworld not being an all really bad place was interesting to read. I was a little confused at some points but not enough to stop reading. I was very entertained by this story and a new twist on mythology. I love the characters of Persephone and Hades and all the ups and downs they go through and I do recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.