BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Good Story and Characters

Pure Blooded - Amanda  Carlson

Jessica is a special werewolf whose pack has witches, a vampire, and even a reaper. Jessica just returned from hell and wants to meet up with her dad who is in the Everglades fighting rogue werewolves. She and her friends will help him. Jess and Rourke found each other and he is there for her and very protective of Jess. But they don’t get much time together with all the enemies and fighting Jess has to do. Jess is back on earth but still in danger as she angered a hag as she killed her sister. Also can Jessica fight the creator of werewolves and win? Then Jessica has to fight with a necromancer and so on and so on. But Jessica’s neighbor Juanita has decided to protect Jessica and gives her as much help as she can through texts that guide or warn Jessica.

I really liked this story and plot a lot and all the paranormal being in the story loved it. I love the action, danger, friendship, caring, and fights in this story. I liked the characters a lot also especially Jessica and all the twists and turns she goes through. But it did drag in some places and I hate a cliffhanger so knowing this I still recommend.

I received an ARC of this story for an honest review.