BuckeyeAngel

BuckeyeAngel

Love This Series

Love Beyond Expectations (The Outsiders) - Rebecca Royce

**I received an ARC of this story in exchange for an honest review**

After narrowly escaping a demon, Christophe Roux heads to Maine with the hopes of meeting up with his brother and finding the Outsiders. When he gets there, he runs into Ruby, a professor at a college he took a job at after seeing her for the first time. Unfortunately, she has always seemed to really dislike him. When the woman she’s with points out that they are soul mates and Ruby touches his arm, things change and their bodies become alive and their gifts align.

This is the continuation of the Outsiders series. As we get further and further in the series, to me it’s more a continuation of the overall plot. At this point, you already know the basic phenomenon of the soulmate plot, but it’s exciting to see what part of the overall plot each couple plays in the story. The gift Ruby has isn’t anything like what the others after and, in my opinion, we see things shift more in the Outsiders favor with her and Christophe finding each other. We also finally see the last of the Outsiders as they are all finally being drawn together.

As with the other books in this series, it was excellent. Once I started reading it, I couldn’t put it down until it was done. I can’t wait until the next book. I’m really anxious to see how the author is able to successfully get the Outsiders to win over Sebastian in the end. I highly recommend this book and the series.